Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Time: 10-11:30 am
Location: RRFDC Office
608 Scott Street, Fort Frances, ON
Trainer: Angela Halvorsen, Business Investment Officer
At this session you will be given tools to help you with the
fundamentals of starting a small business. Topics include:
- Is Entrepreneurship for You?
- Business Startup Checklist
- Developing Your Ideas
- Business Structures
- Legal Issues in Starting A Business
- Home-Based Business
- Guide to Charging & Collecting Tax
- Government Grants, Loans and Financing
- Private Sector Financing
- Community Profiles
- Employment Insurance Special Benefits for Self-Employed
- HST and First Nations in Ontario
- Business Startup List
- Business Services in the Rainy River District
- RRFDC and Other Programs
- Writing Your Business Plan
- THE BUSINESS PLAN (simplified)
- and much more!
Sign up today! Seats are limited so don't be disappointed.
No fee to register. Refreshments provided.
To register call 274-3276 or email email@example.com